The EU legislation, enforcement and decision-making process vary substantially from what we are accustomed to in Russia and automatically apply to other countries. EPPA SA, our partner in Brussels, will bridge legal and political complexities and help you to avoid mistakes liable for substantial losses and ensure access of your products to the European market.
EPPA SA, Brussels, Belgium
Established in 1987, EPPA SA is a specialised management consultancy that creates value for its clients by helping them to manage risks and opportunities arising from the ever changing European political, regulatory and socio-economic landscape.
How could EPPA SA be helpful to Russian companies?
Russian exporters to the EU market:
- amending a legislative proposal
- assisting in various authorisation procedures (certification, licensing, etc.) in order to place various products, including pesticides, biocides and fertilizers on the European market
- assessing of obligations and assisting in the registration, authorisation and restriction of chemical substances under the European chemical regulation REACH (see our website www.reachimpact.com);
- assessing and managing threats and opportunities arising from trade negotiations and other political and regulatory actions that impact trade between Russia and the EU (e.g. tariffs, quotas, rules of origin, regulatory barriers to trade)
- using the opportunities arising from the EU trade policy towards non-EU countries
- efficiently supporting Russian exporters during anti-dumping investigations
Companies, intending to or acquiring assets in the EU:
- obtaining authorisation from EU competent authorities for the deal and minimizing the associated restrictions and burden for the acquiring entity
- assisting in the choice of assets for M&A and investments, efficient support of the deal
Any client intending to interact with the European institutions:
- Organize training on EU decision-making
- Assist in the development of corporate strategy and corporate social responsibility programs
Should you have any questions, you may contact either Natalya Pisannaya in Moscow or Pavel Glukhov in Brussels.